The Executive Assistant position provides organizational support by assisting the President and KMA Board with the essential duties associated with maintaining and developing programming.
- Assist in handling communications with Board, prospective and existing clients, and outside service providers
- Register students
- Process scholarship applications
- Collect and input data for bookkeeper
- Plan and implement programming, including scheduling and tracking studio bookings
- Research appropriate grant opportunities
- Research potential clients
- Assist in maintaining equipment
- Assist in public relations, social media presence, and newsletter communications
- Assist with supervising intern
- Onboard employees and volunteers, including: ensuring applications, background checks, and trainings are completed; handling staff scheduling
- Assist in processing donations
- Handle additional administrative duties as they arise
- Strong interest in developing nonprofit arts programs
- Sensitivity to and interest in working with diverse communities
- Excellent typing, computer and organizational skills
- Complete application process, including a background check
- College degree or equivalent
Additional Information: Currently this position is budgeted for an average of 10 hours/week; hours are somewhat flexible and will increase over time. Some work can be executed remotely. This opportunity is ideal for persons who are interested in gaining experience in nonprofit arts development. Interest in or experience with yoga, dance, and/or gymnastics preferred. Spanish or Chinese speaking a plus.
Salary Range: $13 - $18/hr., commensurate with experience
To apply, send a thoughtful cover letter with resume attached to Paul Keoni Chun at paul@KeoniMovementArts.org.
Deadline to apply: August 23, 2017